Seasonal - Class A CDL Drivers (SEA)
Transportation and Logistics Company is seeking Class A CDL drivers for the Perishables season running nightly FTL to the Vancouver, BC or Portland, OR airports.
This is approximately a 10 week project. We will be running 7 days a week, you can work as little as 2 days a week or up to 6 days based on availability. Additional, ongoing part time work may be available after the completion of this project!!
- Flat rate pay $250 per trip
- Passport or Enhanced Drivers License preferred (this is required to cross into Canada)
- Typical start times are between 6pm and midnight
- Valid Class A CDL required
- Clean driving record
- Local driving experience
- Dependability and punctuality is a must
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- We are looking for smart, capable, hard working drivers. If this sounds like the right job for you, please complete the form below with a current resume
Why work here:
The biggest benefit is a good work environment in a small, friendly, growing company. At Transmark you have the opportunity to do and learn a wide variety of tasks, learn many different systems, and work on a diverse set of tasks.
Our BLUEPRINT Promise to you:
- Transmark Logistics will provide you an opportunity to learn, grow and be successful in your career.
- Your input will be heard and considered.
- We will be respectful and honest with you.
- You will be empowered and entrusted to meet customer expectations.
- We will honor our commitments to you.